Saturday, August 16, 2008

Being challenged and strecthed

Sometimes the closer you grow to the Lord the more you get tested, challenged and strecthed to do more and become more.

This has been happening to me since Jan of 2007 when I moved out here. John F. Kennedy said Challenge is the law of life.

All I can say is I am capable of doing SO much more now that I moved out here and I thank the good Lord above that I can pray to him openly and honestly about what I am going through.

To much is given much is required and that is what I have been learning. Our church prepares us for the misson field and the mission field is not far away it is who ever the Lord puts in our path sometimes the ones we know and love the most are the toughest nuts to crack and hardest to minister. Harvesting is work and not easy.

Be encouraged to know that God knows what he is doing and He knows what is best and more often than not what we want in life and what we actually receive are two totally different things -e4g

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off I would be nothing without Jesus Christ see John 15:5. He is my everything and my all in all. Secondly I am married to a very speical man who wants to serve the Lord with all of his heart, the gift is not so much being married although that is awesome but knowing we have a Saviour we can come to at all times for all things that we go through in our lives. We relocated from New York in January of 2007 and the Lord has been so good to us when you see this blog please keep me in prayer for the right job that the Lord wants me to have. I thank the Lord for the finished work of Jesus Christ dying on the cross for our sins so we can be saved.