Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Life is NOT fair

When we were children when things would go wrong we would sniffle and cry Life is NOT fair:( As we grow up and face challenges and hurts we tend to think life's not fair, shouldn't we be over this by now and move forward) We are not like roast beef in an oven when you come out from the heat we are "all done" not so! We are a work in progress and we are "never done" until Jesus takes us home.

Life has not been fair lately in certain areas not should I expect it to be. Where is my focus, where are my priorities, who am I centering my life around? If you guessed circumstances you are right. Jesus needs to be the center, my hearts desire is to make him first.

I want to be like the Proverbs 31 woman see Proverbs 31:10-31. She was a godly woman who was intelligent yet humble business savvy yet worked both inside and outside the home. Her husband praised her at the gates he was esteemed because of her love to God her husband her family and those around her. I have not been acting in that fashion. I have been a pain in the booty and I fully admit it. Shawn is wonderful and asks that I pray for him and spend time with him. I want to be a godly wife to Shawn I want him to say thank God not "oh my God". I will be 39 May 24Th and I want to grow as a woman and a wife and wanting to have Jesus be the biggest treasure and love in my life. Be encouraged Jennifer e4g

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off I would be nothing without Jesus Christ see John 15:5. He is my everything and my all in all. Secondly I am married to a very speical man who wants to serve the Lord with all of his heart, the gift is not so much being married although that is awesome but knowing we have a Saviour we can come to at all times for all things that we go through in our lives. We relocated from New York in January of 2007 and the Lord has been so good to us when you see this blog please keep me in prayer for the right job that the Lord wants me to have. I thank the Lord for the finished work of Jesus Christ dying on the cross for our sins so we can be saved.