Saturday, May 24, 2008

A special night and turning 39 today

Yesterday on Friday I went out with my sister and we celebrated our brithdays hers was two weeks ago today and my birthday is today and I am 39. Honestly I did not feel like going out and would have rather slept but she wanted some company so I went.

We treated eachother to Red Lobster and had soft drinks,motzerlla sticks, salad, bread, breaded shrimp and mashed potatoes which was awesome we also went to the book store and had coffee as well acutally it was iced coffee but if we had a choice we would have had starbucks:)

I read a book chicken soup for the workings moms soul and Kathy brought books, aftewards we went to Walmart for a bit and I did not get home until 11:45 pm. My huband was so good about it and knew we needed sister time.

Today I slept until about 10:00 just call me spoiled:) took a walk with Shawn and talked with him at our park where we live, we are washing clothers and doing laundy,I had leftover dinner for lunch, Shawn is so cute he tells me today I am going to suprise me with a card and a flower:) Tonight we will be with our church family for a BBQ.

I was very blessed this year but my biggest blessing is the Lord Jesus Christ who I want to get closer and more intimate with each passing day. Psalm 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Have a wonderful weekend and a Wonderful Memorial day. Remember we are the land of the free because of the home of the brave. Pray for our soldiers. e4g

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off I would be nothing without Jesus Christ see John 15:5. He is my everything and my all in all. Secondly I am married to a very speical man who wants to serve the Lord with all of his heart, the gift is not so much being married although that is awesome but knowing we have a Saviour we can come to at all times for all things that we go through in our lives. We relocated from New York in January of 2007 and the Lord has been so good to us when you see this blog please keep me in prayer for the right job that the Lord wants me to have. I thank the Lord for the finished work of Jesus Christ dying on the cross for our sins so we can be saved.